Are you a high-energy person? Are you persuasive? Do you care about making the world a better place?
SD&A's National Call Center in Los Angeles has immediate openings for people who are:
- passionate about making a difference.
- seeking a flexible, part-time job because of a busy schedule.
- looking for a job with opportunities for advancement.
Some of our recent and current campaigns include: Sierra Club, Greenpeace, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Women for Women International, Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Amnesty International, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, The Smithsonian, Monterey Bay Aquarium, and Greater Los Angeles Zoo.
PAID TRAINING! START TODAY!
Contact Gary Lavon at (310) 693-2868 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New training class starts this week – call now!
- No experience necessary! Sales experience is a plus.
- Easy access to public transportation.
- Covered parking is provided.
- Bonuses awarded based on success.