1:1 MESSAGING FROM SD&A
Introducing a powerful new channel for nonprofit fundraising and ticket sales, designed to reach donors and patrons with personalized, 1-to-1 text messages on their mobile phones.
Everyone is Mobile
Texting is the most commonly used channel of communication for American adults.
- 99% of texts are opened
- 91% are read within 3 minutes
- 9 in 10 Americans keep their phone within reach 24 hours a day
These trends are consistent across age, race and gender.
With 1:1 Messaging from SD&A, texts are sent one at a time by a live person. Texts come from a local number with highly personalized messages and quick links for easy, on-the-go transactions.
This is the best way to have personal conversations at scale. And there’s no opt-in required; text anyone for whom you have a number.
Improve performance. Increase in value. Build relationships.
- 1:1 is a donor-centric strategy.
- Action rates, click-throughs, and conversions are 2 to 4 times higher than with email.
- Active donors give 15% more after receiving a text message.
- A text increases response rates in subsequent solicitations by 11%.
- In tandem with other channels, texting boosts results by as much as 30-40%.
- Messaging is a two-way communication with your donors and supporters.
- 33% of people respond, on average.
Discover how 1:1 Messaging from SD&A can benefit your nonprofit organization!
1:1 Messaging is a strategic alliance between SD&A Teleservices and Fearless Mobile Strategies