Holistic Customer Service Training Workshops
Ilonka Salisbury, a customer service expert who has over 30 years of experience training fundraising and marketing representatives for some of the nation’s largest performing arts organizations, has teamed up with SD&A to offer on-site training workshops that transform the effectiveness of, the cohesion between, and the very essence of outbound calls, inbound calls, and face-to-face box office interactions with patrons.
Experience tells us that arts organizations can create new customers and increase sales through relationship building and conversation. This is Ilonka’s core focus and area of expertise.
Holistic Customer Service is a technique that emphasizes empathy and personalized connections based on the commonalities that make us human. Kindness, graciousness, and gratitude are the guiding principles of this methodology. Holistic Customer Service is rooted in the simple notion that all of us, no matter who we are, respond positively to being treated with respect and wish to continue being a part of any such relationship. Our training workshops are customized to align with your specific organizational goals. The tools that your representatives will be given are not scripted responses; rather, our workshops offer intuitive insight into how your representatives can tap into their own natural instincts to best serve the needs of the patron and the organization.
- employ empathy to build a bridge in every conversation.
- follow an effective “road map” to help guide the conversation.
- remove the stigmas associated with sales and telemarketing.
- be caring, helpful and delightful ambassadors for your organization.
- understand who they are speaking with (and when to use or not use jargon).
- develop the patience required to let customers say whatever they need or want to say.
- pick up on the subtleties of the dialogue instead of diving right into the sale (by listening to what patrons are not saying).
- use positive, engaging and active language versus passive language.
- answer questions without sounding obnoxious or off-putting.
- eliminate inhibitions.
- effectively diffuse a conversation if it escalates.
- strengthen their attentiveness, knowledge of the product, and passion for it.
Our training workshops are designed to give your organization a working foundation in the philosophies and best practices of Holistic Customer Service, which can be used for the ongoing training of current representatives and for future hires as well.
For additional information, contact:
Mary Jane Avans| email@example.com | (678) 904-1583