ATTENTION CLOSERS – This is the job for you!
SD&A Teleservices is seeking energetic, articulate and enthusiastic sales agents to join our New York City telesales team.
- Outbound telesales and fundraising campaigns focusing on season tickets, memberships and donations
- Competitive base pay + commission
- Convenient office locations in Manhattan
- Flexible scheduling: part-time, weekday and weekend hours available
- Comprehensive training
- Select complimentary tickets
Who we are looking for:
- Professional, assertive, team players with a positive attitude
- Computer experience a plus
- Knowledge of theatre, ballet or orchestral music a plus
For nearly thirty-seven years, SD&A Teleservices has served many of the nation’s most prestigious performing arts organizations. Our New York operations include the New York Philharmonic, American Ballet Theatre, New York City Ballet, Great Performers at Lincoln Center, Associate Alumnae of Douglass College and Yale Repertory Theatre. We are looking for dedicated, passionate professionals interested in contributing to the incredible legacy of these organizations.
If you believe you have the skills and motivation to excel in this position, please email your resume to Michael Ruiz, Manager: email@example.com.