SD&A DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
Equity is a core value at SD&A Teleservices. We are a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all employees, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feel valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement in all our departments, programs, and worksites. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
We’re committed to modeling diversity and inclusion in maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
To provide informed, authentic leadership for cultural equity, SD&A Teleservices strives to:
• See diversity, inclusion, and equity as connected to our mission and critical to ensure the well-being of our staff and the communities we serve.
• Acknowledge and dismantle any inequities within our policies, systems, programs, and services, and continually update and report organization progress.
• Explore potential underlying, unquestioned assumptions that interfere with inclusiveness.
• Help to challenge assumptions about what it takes to be a strong leader at our organization, and who is well-positioned to provide leadership.
• Practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions.
• Lead with respect and tolerance. We expect all employees to embrace this notion and to express it in workplace interactions and through everyday practices.
SD&A Teleservices abides by the following action items to help promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace:
• Pursue cultural competency throughout our organization by creating substantive opportunities and formal, transparent policies.
• Improve our cultural leadership pipeline by creating and supporting programs and policies that foster leadership that reflects the diversity of American society.
• Develop a system for being more intentional and conscious of bias during the hiring, promoting, or evaluating process. Train our hiring team on equitable practices.
• Advocate for public and private-sector policy that promotes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Challenge systems and policies that create inequity, oppression, and disparity.